[fedora-india] Regarding contribution and GSOC-2016

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:13:59 UTC 2016

On 01/02/16, Itamar wrote:

> On 02/01/2016 12:49 PM, Aman Kumar wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to the community and i would like to contribute. I am also an
> > aspirant of GSOC-2016. Please help me to get started as i am a
> > beginner. My preferred language would be python.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> start being an ambassador, and after that join other fedora sub-projects.

In India we ask people to become part of other sub-projects first so
that people can learn about the project very well. Then only we accept
new ambassadors.

Regarding your question, you can start looking into Fedora Infra
projects in github. Most of them are in Python. This will give you a
good idea about how do we all contribute to Fedora.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer