[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Shorter meeting?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 17:14:27 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 07:13:41PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey guys, so here's the list of current items on the schedule.  In an
> effort to make some shorter meetings, below is the schedule.  If you
> have nothing to report or would like to report it on the list instead
> of in the meeting, do so.  Anything not brought up on the list will be
> covered at tomorows meeting.  Just trying to keep things shorter.

I'm not positive that I will be able to make it to the meeting today, so
here are my updates just in case.

> Firewall system rewrite - LukeMacken

It looks like pyroman has been deployed on a handful of systems (thanks
mmcgrath/dgilmore!).  I've added a Deployment and Testing section to
InfrastructurePrivate/Firewall with some basic instructions on deploying
pyroman and the configuration using dist-conf.  I currently don't know
how many machines it is running on, so if you do happen to deploy it
somewhere, please keep the Deployment Status up to date on the wiki.
I'm going to try and find some time this weekend to push it out to more
systems.

> Get TurboGears packaged nicely - LukeMacken

I did a bunch of testing locally with TG 0.9a8 and all of the new deps.
Everything seemed to work fine.  We're still waiting on the
python-{simplejson,paste-{deploy,script}} bugs to make their way through
the extras review process.  Once those get through, I'll commit my
TurboGears changes.  I plan on updating bug #189338 with my patch to the
TG spec for those who would like to test it out in the mean time.

luke