[Fedora-infrastructure-list] More Servers for PHX Colo

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Aug 15 21:42:22 UTC 2006

Hey folks,

I talked with Max Spevack today about the status of the Dell server
donation.  To his knowledge as of yesterday nothing has arrived for him yet.

Max agreed generally that we need more boxes in the colo, and he wants
information of what type of servers (features, U sizes, cost).  I assume
the type of serial console with access to BIOS is an important
requirement, but otherwise we need standard rackmount boxes?  Does
anyone know any more details about our colo?

We need to get this information together, then Max can figure out if it
fits within budget, and coordinate with Red Hat GIS to get it installed
into the colo.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com