[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: Fedora CVS - Not sending out commit messages

Nathan Kinder nkinder at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 20:37:11 UTC 2006

Warren Togami wrote:
> I thought I established that this was a problem on the receiver's end?
The "dolog.pl" program spits out an error whenever anything is checked
into ldapserver.  Here is the output:

[nkinder at crunch ldapserver]$ cvs commit -lm "Test for commits mailing
list - ignore." pumpkin.pl
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Enter passphrase for key '/home/nkinder/.ssh/id_rsa':
Checking in pumpkin.pl;
/cvs/dirsec/ldapserver/pumpkin.pl,v  <--  pumpkin.pl
done
sh: /cvs/dirsec/CVSROOT/dolog.pl: No such file or directory
Running syncmail...
Mailing relnotes at fedoraproject.org...
...syncmail done.

-NGK