[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Stuff to do

Мазай rassylkaformazaj at ukr.net
Sat Aug 26 22:04:54 UTC 2006

Hello Mike,

Having these days a bit rest, I missed some interesting objects.

"For those looking for stuff to do, have a look at the ticketing system
for open tickets."

I have already account ("mazaj", aka Dmitry Lisnichenko) but when I
try to access the page of OTRS I see "Error: Need CustomerID!!!" and
none of thing I can work on.

Also I missed to reply on "[15:07:22]  <mmcgrath> any new people ou
there?". Hello! I am here :)).. Sorry for delayed reply ;)

--
С уважением, мазай.
MAZ-RIPE                           mailto:rassylkaformazaj at ukr.net