new 1950

Stacy J Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Wed Dec 6 17:02:11 UTC 2006

you betcha.  It is on the network now, and is available at xen4 or tty02
on the cycaldes.  Bios redirection was turned on as well.

It is also available on the KVM as xen4.

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 10:41 am, Stacy J Brandenburg wrote:
>> I received and installed a new 1950 from Dell...
>>
>> What is the purpose of this machine going to be so that I can label it
>> correctly?
> I think thats the new builder
> its hostname will be xen4  it will have a xenguest of xenbuilder2.  Can you
> set it up so i can get access to do a fc6 install.

= Stacy J. Brandenburg                    Red Hat Inc. =
= Manager, Network Operations      sbranden at redhat.com =
= 919-754-4313                   http://www.redhat.com =