Web server torturing

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:31:00 UTC 2006

I guess I agree, if I am not running the script on the web-server, top is
useless.
Does anyone know how fast cacti polls the server, we should need something <
5 sec I guess?
Also, it would have been nice to get per process swap/ram info, guess cacti
cant do that.
Anyway, I can still launch one long-running top job as well as cacti.