Load test 1 - Sat Dec 23rd

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 20 20:28:26 UTC 2006

So the load test for the proxy servers is scheduled for this Saturday,
Dec 23rd at 10:00 a.m. (GMT).  It will involve at most, proxy1,
proxy2, app1, and app2.  Though will most likely not use both app
servers.  One of the proxy servers will be used as a client so none of
the other RH systems (including the balancer for now) should be
affected.

Depending on the results of this test we will proceed with another
test at a later date.  The test should take no longer than 2 hours but
may go 3.

Stacy, if this doesn't work for you let me know, this test sounds
pretty sane and shouldn't have any impact on anything other than
fedora servers.  It'll also happen during non-peak hours which is
nice.

            -Mike