Web torture results

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 24 03:35:11 UTC 2006

On 12/23/06, Paulo Santos <paulo.banon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > 3- Serving html is really the bottleneck. Unfortunately, Moin developers
> acknowledged current version ( 1.5) is not cache friendly. Work for making

It sounds like we really won't get much of a benefit till 1.6.  Our
biggest issue last time appeard to be the dynamic generation of
content, converting them to static content helped cpu load on fpserv
quite a bit.

How did the appserver handle the stress test?  How about the proxy
server?  Not just in code generation and such but actual cpuload, that
type of thing?

             -Mike