Package DB Schema v3

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Tue Dec 5 08:16:25 UTC 2006

Le Mar 5 décembre 2006 06:59, Toshio Kuratomi a écrit :

> * Integrating comps/categories.  I have some notes in comments.  In
> order to implement this we need to 1) decide if comps is the right thing
> for this or if something closer to Nicolas Mailhot's suggestion is the
> right way to go.

Actually, I'd be fine if someone else's suggestion is taken as long as the
grouping and sorting problem is led to rest. With a working packagedb one
could hide the categorization in the db and only export final groups, but
that would create two classes of repositories : those with RW access to
the db and those without.

On a related issue I'd like to know if I should follow up on the comps
ralx-ng schema I posted on the other day, work on a schema for some new
comps format, or if the large round of silence that followed the last
schema posting means no one's really interested.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot