[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Dell server donation deadline approaching

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jul 5 20:58:08 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 16:44, Matt_Domsch at dell.com wrote:
> Greetings.  As I mentioned on IRC and on email a bit back, Dell would
> like to donate a couple servers to the Fedora project, to be used
> wherever hardware (not people) are the bottleneck towards progress.
> We've got budgeted enough for 2 moderately configured PowerEdge 2950
> servers, and have until about July 18 to get them ordered (else we lose
> the money).  I'd be happy to work with whomever appropriate to get the
> order placed.
>
> Please cc: me explicitly as I'm not on f-i-l.

If possible, I would like to mark one of these for Legacy use.  We'll need a
box to run plague from, and a box to do the sign+push from.  Legacy is a fun
issue as I'd like to push to the existing updates/ tree for the legacy
releases.  Not sure how well that's going to work, but that's another topic
for another day.

BTW< any progress on a CVS tree of FC3 for Legacy to use?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora