[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Account system updates

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Thu Jul 6 00:10:49 UTC 2006

Note, this is a laundry list.  Some of the stuff on here may fall under
other infrastructure projects more than this one.  Some of it may be
impractical.  The common thread is that they link to a person
contributing to Fedora.

Better UI
=========
  - Search for a packager by regex on realname, username, email or irc
nick.
    + Limit search by membership within group: find .*badger.* in
cvsextras.
  - More connected.  Being able to refine a search for a user from
within a group listing, for instance.
  - Better display of users.  If you are viewing cvsextras and trying to
get to a user whose name you think starts with "n", you'll have a lot of
links to click.

One-stop Fedora Accounts Tracking
=================================
  - Integrate with moinmoin
  - Integrate with Zope+Plone
  - Integrate with the revision control system, package builders, etc.
  - Integrate with bugzilla

"Portfolio View" of contributor's work
  - Packages worked on
  - bugzillas replied to
  - upstream projects they work with
  - wiki/Plone/Docs project pages they work on
  - arbitrary URL + descriptions.

-Toshio