[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Basic Ticketing Work Flow

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Jul 10 20:29:19 UTC 2006

Mike McGrath wrote:
> It's a quick tutorial on how to lock, email, comment and resolve a
> ticket.  The trick is to make sure we all use the system but not have it
> be a huge bottle neck with so much overhead that its a headache.  As
> always any comments are welcome.  We've had the system for a while now
> but still with few tickets.  What do you guys think of it?

I think it's a good system, it will just take time for people to get
used to using it.  It provides some ability to see who is working on
what, as more tickets get input that will become more and more
important.  Ticket history can also be a resource to see how some issues
have been solved even if you weren't the one that worked the ticket.

-Jeffrey