[Fedora-infrastructure-list] TurboGears update

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Jul 14 15:34:47 UTC 2006

I bumped FC-5 and devel branches to 0.8.9 last week, and have been
working on getting 0.9a6 packaged up for devel.  I wrote RPMS for the
rest of the dependencies for the latest TG, which are waiting for
review:

     Bug #198285 - python-simplejson
     Bug #198289 - python-pastescript
     Bug #198287 - python-paste
     Bug #198288 - python-pastedeploy
     Bug #198284 - python-configobj

A few existing packages will need to get bumped as well:

    Bug #198905 python-formencode >= 0.5.1
    python-sqlobject >= 0.7.1dev_r1457

TurboJson, TurboCheetah, TurboKid, and fastdata are all deps as well,
but are shipped in the TurboGears tarball in the plugins/ directory.  So
these will most likely need to be pulled out into subpackages of
TurboGears (unless someone can think of a better way to do it).

Since Ignacio is MIA, I'll probably end up making these bumps once we get
the rest of the deps into extras.

So, if anyone has any free time on their hands, package reviews would
definitely be appreciated :)

luke