[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Database for Account System 2

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 06:31:22 UTC 2006

On Jul 15, 2006, at 23:34, Patrick W. Barnes wrote:

> I would love to see an LDAP+SQL solution

Another random thought... What would such a solution look like in
reality - how would the pieces fit together? Is it something that is
feasible to implement in 2-3 weeks with the people we have on the
infrastructure team?

(My guess is that we'd be better off going with LDAP than trying to
combobulate both LDAP and SQL into the end solution - fewer access
methods to support, fewer utilities to administer, and less time to
implement.)

Best,
-- Elliot