[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Officers

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Thu Jul 20 22:02:51 UTC 2006

Sorry, we went so over in today's meeting that I totally forgot about
this.

I think having a list of roles with names next to them would be a
good step.

I personally don't like the word "officers" because of the
connotations of bureaucracy that it has for me, but the idea itself
is sound, and I liked Jeffrey's comments about keeping it real and
letting people do other things as they felt motivated. It's also more
important to avoid locking people into particular roles because we
are basically a bunch of volunteers, and getting tired of doing the
same thing over and over is a bigger concern with volunteers than
with employees.

Best,
-- Elliot