[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Introduction

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Fri Jun 23 06:21:41 UTC 2006

Hey y'all

I'm very sorry I missed the meeting yesterday, but I'm still interested in
helping here.

I'm a sysadmin in the real life, doing web development also. I know Python,
so I could help with sysadmin tasks and web interfaces/tools.
I'm also familiar with Zope, so when Plone goes live I'll be able to hack in
some tools if needed.
On the Fedora side, I've been a member of Fedora Extras for quite some time,
since the fedora.us days actually. I'm a "sponsor" for Extras, so I hope it
proves I'm not going to wreak havoc here... :)
For the rest, well, http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AurelienBompard

I had in mind to help with one of the task listed on the Schedule : "Fedora
Extras sponsors would like to have a easy way to see the relation between
people that needs sponsors and the bug(s) where these people submitted
their first package(s)".
It looks like lyz is assigned to that, but maybe I could give a hand ?
Well, there's a thread dedicated to this issue, so I'll just post there :)

I'm glad I'll have an opportunity to help Fedora on the sysadmin side, see
ya

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Backups are for wimps. Real men upload their work to an ftp server
and have everybody mirror it." -- Linus Torvalds