[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Webmaster account now part of a the ticketing system

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 27 19:52:05 UTC 2006

The webmaster at fedoraproject.org account is now part of the ticketing
system.  Emails sent to webmaster at fedoraproject.org will automatically
get created in the webmaster queue.  Users who would like access to the
system to answer emails on behalf of the webmaster email address please
see the web address that should be printed below.

This is the first account we've put in the OTRS like this.  Please let
us know what you guys think of it because eventually we'd like to move
other accounts into the system.

As a test I'd like someone in the web-members group who already has
access to the ticketing system to lock it and close it.

    -Mike