[Fedora-infrastructure-list] public lab

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Jun 28 22:09:27 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 16:49 -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2006, at 04:50, Karel Zak wrote:
>
> >  is there any public bunch of computers where upstream developers can
> >  test their applications on Fedora? I know about upstream developers
> >  who don't use Linux as primary OS or they use different distributions
> >  and test upstream code with things like SELinux is difficult without
> >  access to machine with useful FC.
>
> Doesn't SourceForge have shell accounts for developers?

Sourceforge has the compile farm that has several different arch-OS's.
I believe they have FC-3 on x86_64.  Debian, SuSE, OpenSolaris on i386
boxes, and two MacOSX server that I've never been able to log into
successfully.  So for upstream developers its a little helpful, in terms
of testing software for Fedora it's pretty much worthless.

-Toshio