[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Self-Introduction

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 00:55:36 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 19:23, David Eisenstein wrote:
> Jesse, Elliot, has anything developed on Legacy Integration since these
> writings?  Do we have any kind of sketchy timetable in mind for any of
> these activities?  Or would we want to establish any timetables at this
> juncture?

Lets take it one step at a time.

First, lets get a CVS copy to play in, we can use it to make srpms to pass to
our existing plague, or even plug our existing plague into it.

Then lets look at a new plague setup on Fedora Infrastructure land.

Finally lets look at how we can sign+push packages to the
download.fedora.redhat.com space.

So, the first item on the list, how can we get a copy of the CVS tree
somewhere in Fedora CVS land?  We're planning on dropping FC1 and 2 (if that
gets community approval) so what we would really need is FC3 and soon 4.
This would be good so that we can play around with CVS, get used to it,
modify make files to send builds other places, stuff like that.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora