[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Meeting reminder

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Jun 29 05:23:35 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 22:59, Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow, thursday, June 29, 20:00 GMT (4pm EDT, 1pm).
> irc.freenode.net #fedora-admin - be there if you have stuff you want
> to do, or have stuff you've done lately, or just to hang out :)
>
> By the way, if this time just doesn't work for a lot of people, we
> should talk every once in a while (starting now) about rescheduling
> it. The constraints that I used to have that prevented me from doing
> evenings are no longer there, so I hope I'm not a roadblack to anyone
> else's participation.

It is very unlikely that I will be able to make many meetings at the current
time.  I've had to change jobs and can't participate in the meetings from my
new workplace.  I don't want to be the one person that forces a change in
scheduling, but I wouldn't mind a change.  If I can't make the meetings, I
can always work through the list.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com