[Fedora-infrastructure-list] New package version control

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Jun 30 21:32:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 10:38 -0700, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

> One of the questions I had was whether this VCS would just be for Extras
> or would include Core as well.  It is definitely for Core + Extras (One
> of the reasons that enhanced ACLs are important here).

Oops.  It looks like the VCS will be evaluated to combine Core and
Extras but it isn't a definite go ahead item.  So I don't know how you
legacy folks want to proceed.  Maybe look over the ideas and make
suggestions and depending on how things work out make a decision on
whether to integrate into what we setup or spin it off into your own
thing?

-Toshio