Introduction

Jeff Dimond dimond at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 23:18:57 UTC 2006

All,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the infrastructure/sysadmin team.
My name is Jeff Dimond. I am 25 years old and currently employed with a
government contractor as a sysadmin/software configuration manager. I
maintain systems that support simulated close combat trainers / tank
simulators / bradley simulators. I am currently taking care of redhat,
fedora, aix, solaris, and windows systems, as well as tracking software
versions, patches, and obsolescence issues.

I look forward to assisting on some of the ongoing projects and meeting
the other people here.

Thanks,
Jeff Dimond