Self-Introduction: George Saliba

George Saliba grgsaliba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:01:32 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I've been using GNU/Linux
systems for about 6 years now and since last year Linux is my only operating
system :)  During the years I've tried many distros and I think my personal
favorites are Fedora for the workstation and Debian for the server. I really
like Fedora, its impressive how it is always cutting edge and at the same
time so stable !!. Finally I've decided to start contributing something to
this great community. I have good programming expirience in many areas...but
unfortunalely not much time to contribute...but will gladly contribute any
spare time I can find :) . Some details about me:

name: George Saliba
occupation: Research and Development Engineer in a mainly electronics
company.
programming expirience: C, C++, Python, TCL, some Java, various scripting
languages...and others
I would like to contribute: Programming

Looking forward to start contributing !

Best Regards to all,