Mirror management (again)

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 27 21:21:46 UTC 2006

Hey guys, I'm checking in with everyone at once because a few people
had gotten back to me about mirror management and some of them were in
IRC so I don't have their email addresses.  I know we had some
volunteers to create our master mirror management site where users
could add and delete mirrors.  I haven't seen any actual code yet
though so I'm just interested in a status report.

If you are out there and working on this or interested please let me know.

            -Mike