http setup on hg.fedoraproject.org

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Nov 28 04:11:52 UTC 2006

or whatever that box is named or what chroot this goes to...

Either way its busted.  The initial cgi loads up OK and displays a list of
repos, however clicking on any of the repos redirects to a location that
doesn't exist.

[Mon Nov 27 23:09:23 2006] [error] [client 10.8.34.200] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/hg/hg, referer: http://cvs-ext.fedora.redhat.com/hg/

which is what one gets while looking for
http://cvs-ext.fedora.redhat.com/hg/hg/fedora/livecd--devel which is a bit
wrong, it should be just one /hg, not two.  I think modrewrite is screwing us
here, but I can't untangle the mess that is this box's setup to really
determine this.

Does anybody grok this box enough to help out?

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora