Mirror management (again)

Farshad Khoshkhui farshadkh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:25:04 UTC 2006

I was the guy in IRC. Actually I'm working on it and created few pages
to add release and corresponding archs. I'm working on adding the
mirror itself.

It doesn't go as fast as I want, because first I was supposed to
resign from my current job and have lots of free time, that didn't
happen and second it was my first project with turbogears( I have
lot's of python experience but not turbogears).

I'll be available in IRC today, to give you a demo of what's currently done.

--
Farshad Khoshkhui