[Fedora-infrastructure-list] planet code

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Fri Oct 20 03:11:36 UTC 2006

seth vidal wrote:
> okay, cool. Editing them is actually very simple. I'll work on some
> brief docs and put them in the wiki.

I created the start of a doc page for this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/InfrastructurePrivate/FedoraPeopleConfig

It really only covers adding a feed to Fedora People, along with a few
file locations and what scripts are called to parse the feeds.  It
doesn't cover any of the templates.  I have marked it as a draft only
until Seth has a chance to look it over.

Seth, feel free to either add to that page any tips and tricks that need
to be on there or scrap that page completely if it's just easier to
start with your own work!  :)

--Jeffrey