[Fedora-infrastructure-list] homepage for admin.fedoraproject.org

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:29:20 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I would like to start doing this asap, so far i just added my name in the
scheadule.

Can you guys give me an idea, of the actual goal to be accomplished with the
finished page?!
I know its to unify the look, and according to the current draft "The Fedora
Infrastructure Administration homepage provides lists for all the
infrastructure pieces and gives links to them". So where can i get this
information from?
i'm one of the new guys so i'm still trying to integrate and to have an idea
of all the different 'pieces' we have in Infrastructure.

So any help with this information would be helpfull.

Thanks,
Paulo