[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Introduction

Mel mel at laamail.com
Mon Oct 23 05:10:52 UTC 2006

* Name: Mel Adams

* Profession: 1) Retired 2) English Tutoring 3) Web Services

* Your goals in the Fedora Project: Simply to contribute what I can and
learn a little.

* Languages: English

* What level and type of computer skills do you have? I have done some
programing but I do not consider myself a programmer. I do have system
level analytical skills having been paid to do that as one of my old
jobs. I can do the hardware bit OK though.

* What other skills do you have that might be applicable? I can edit and
proof read pretty well.

* What makes you an excellent match for the project? Not sure. That is
why I am here. To find out if there is a match.

* GPG KEYID = D0B495D0

* fingerprint = 7846 DA74 A422 77C7 D32C  6079 D86C D1CF D0B4 95D0