[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Setting Up Plone 2.5

Jonathan Steffan jonathansteffan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:28:32 UTC 2006

Team,

    I'd like to get setup with Plone 2.5. Things I need:

    * Data.fs from old 2.1 instance (I have access to the ZMI; not the box)
    * Access to server with the correct version of python
    * sudo/root access to be able to use yum and setup Apache

The plan is to just get a 2.5 install done, setup cachefu, tune what
needs to be setup and then move the Data.fs over and be done with it. I
will also setup Plone PAS ldap support that will be able to tie into the
new accounts system. Also, I need info on how much RAM to give apache to
cache. In addtion to that, if there are any squid gurus on the team, we
should look into setting up squid if we expect plone to be hit very
hard. Otherwise, apache mem caching and cachefu does a pretty good job.
Any questions, let me know.

Jonathan
daMaestro