[Fedora-infrastructure-list] homepage for admin.fedoraproject.org

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:10:58 UTC 2006

litle doubt regarding Bugzilla:

In the Fedora Infrastructure CVS page:
"you can file bugs and submit patches against Fedora Infrastructure using
Bugzilla"

In the bugs section of the Infrastructure page:
"Bugs related to Fedora Infrastructure are tracked in Fedora's ticketing
system"

So where do we track what ?! Should this read something like:
Fedora Distributions -> Bugzilla
Fedora Infrastructure -> OSTR

Is this it ?

(Sorry Rino, replied to you and not the list... always forget about reply
all - bad me!)

Thanks,
Paulo