[Fedora-infrastructure-list] hammer3

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Oct 24 18:04:29 UTC 2006

For discussion once things settle down after the release.  It seems hammer3
is very sick.  I have logged into its console and tried  to restart sshd
which resulted in
root at hammer3 ~]# /etc/init.d/sshd restart
Stopping sshd: [FAILED]
Starting sshd: /etc/init.d/sshd: line 100:  4550 Floating point exception$SSHD
$OPTIONS
[FAILED]

on a reboot  quite a few of the services failed with Floating point
exception's  most things on hammer3  don't work.  I could try a rebuild as vi
works.  Or  we need  to look at replacing it.  thoughts? ideas? comments?

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
Proud Australian