[Fedora-infrastructure-list] how to help fedora-infrastructure.

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 25 13:52:25 UTC 2006

On 10/25/06, Paulo Santos <paulo.banon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Itamar,
>
> Welcome and thank you for the interest. First of all you should go to our
> wiki, since all the information you need is there.
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure

Don't forget about bugzilla and open tickets

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=Fedora%20Infrastructure&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=NEEDINFO_REPORTER&bug_status=MODIFIED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=ON_DEV&bug_status=ON_QA&bug_status=RELEASE_PENDING&bug_status=POST&bug_status=FAILS_QA

and

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/tickets/

All this stuff is done by the people that actually select a job and do
it :)  If you want to be told to do something, I suppose that could be
arranged though mostly its people saying 'I'd like to do this'.  So go
though, there's plenty of open tickets.  Also go thought he
infrastructure archives for an email called "priorities"

To my knowledge no new people have actually offered to help on any of
the projects we have coming down the pipe (new VCS for example).  The
key here is picking what you want to do and letting everyone know so
they don't do it too ;-)  Even if its just going through the open
tickets and finding if they've already been done but haven't been
closed.  Its helpful, trust me :)

               -Mike