[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Self Introduction: Mark Wormgoor

Mark Wormgoor mark at wormgoor.com
Thu Oct 26 10:19:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been on the list lingering for about a week (having signed up after
Mike's e-mail on fedora-announce), and hesitated about sending my
introduction because I'm not sure how much time I can spare. But, I'll
formally introduce myself now anyway.

* Full Name: Mark Wormgoor
* Profession: Consultant, working for Accenture
* My goals in the Fedora Project: System administration / Programming
* Languages: Dutch, English, limited German and French
* Historical qualifications:
  * Other projects: IPCop (PM), lots of small fixes for other projects
  * Computer skills: I've used Linux since early 1995 and ever since. I've
been a Unix sysadmin (Sun / HP / Linux) for years, but have moved on
recently. I still run Linux at home of course. I can program in Perl,
Python, PHP, Bash and Java.
  * Other skills: Consultancy, architecture and project management skills.
  * What makes me an excellent match for the project: Excellent Linux &
programming skills, > 10 years experience in medium - large companies
with Unix infrastructures.
* GPG Keyid / Fingerprint:
pub   1024D/C5FB8238 2006-10-16
      Key fingerprint = 4770 2897 0386 DE09 5FC1  FE12 DCA1 47D5 C5FB 8238
uid                  Mark Wormgoor <mark at wormgoor.com>
sub   2048g/B60BCDFE 2006-10-16

Kind regards,

Mark
* |\    /|      |  /|  /       Mark Wormgoor                  *
* | \  / |      | / | /        mailto:mark at wormgoor.com       *
* |  \/  |ark   |/  |/ormgoor  http://www.wormgoor.com/mark/  *