[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Re: 'the plan'

Stacy J Brandenburg sbranden at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 17:00:33 UTC 2006

Yes,

Give me content to place on the page.  I cannot make the whole of the
structure show up in TPA, but I can change the page that is there.

If someone other than Seth can and wants to take responsibility for the
FP.org server in Duke, we can redirect it there via NS.

However, if we do anything to negatively impact their services, you must
realize you will be held accountable for making that call.