[Fedora-infrastructure-list] <--- Remove That

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 11:02:42 UTC 2006

On Friday 27 October 2006 07:00, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> But not in thunderbird. And not in Evolution IIRC (I switched to
> thunderbird some months ago).

Sounds like bugs.  I've filed RFEs for evolution before to get the 'right
click -> reply-to' ability, but it fell on deaf ears.  Evo does have
reply-list though.

T-bird is just a lost cause to me.  Kmail is the only kde app I run, but it is
the only email client that actually lets me get my work done instead of
putting roadblocks in my way.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora