[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Regrets

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Thu Sep 14 19:17:36 UTC 2006

I may not be at today's meeting either.  Not sure i will be near the
computer when 4pm rolls around (still on vacation...)

I've been a little quiet on the active accomplishment of things for the
past bit.  I've been busy prepping for Fedora booth at the Ohio Linux
Fest at the end of the month and some day job work things.  I hope once
that is past I can get back to being more involved with getting things
done that need done instead of just active participation in the lists!  :)

I will catch up via the IRC logs.

Thanks!
Jeffrey