[Fedora-infrastructure-list] So what happened to the accountsystem2 guys

Tom Lynema lyz27 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 22:05:33 UTC 2006

Aurelien and I were quite active on creating a schema that would work
correctly for out needs.  It was a good time.  We were and still are
really close to something that appears to be workable.  The resulting
work is at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem2/Schema (the link appears to be down at the moment).

We were moving onto writing the actual schema out and getting it
validated by a standards body.  About that time, Aurelien moved and
hasn't talked to me about it in a while.  He knew more about LDAP than I
and was going to perform these tasks.

At this point and time, I am going to move forward on the project
without him.  That said, I still am not an LDAP expert and would like
suggestions and help from the group moving forward.

I am still more than willing to help out the infrastructure team.
Please don't take the stagnation of this project as a sign that I have
lost ambition to be a major part of the team.

~tom