Moin question

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 14:51:24 UTC 2007

One way we could see immediate performance gain on the wiki is to delete
old users.  I would like permission from both teams to do delete all
users who

A) aren't in the edit group
B) aren't watching any pages

Presently there's 9,900 accounts on there.  Only 600 of which are
actually in the edit group.  Since having an account, without edit or
watching abilities is basically useless I'd like to just get rid of
those accounts.  Nothing would prevent those people from signing up
again if they chose to do so.

This is kind of a drastic measure, I realize, but I think its needed.

Thoughts?

    -Mike