Email Addresses (Revisited)

Ryan Ordway ryan.ordway at
Mon Apr 9 17:56:11 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07 7:03 AM, "Mike McGrath" <mmcgrath at> spake:

> seth vidal wrote:
>> I think it's a good plan - we should be willing to keep a couple of
>> fname.lname aliases for some folks who have already published them/used
>> them elsewhere. And we should say as much in the warning email.
>> but by and large I think killing them will be fine.
> To be kept by special request only?

That sounds reasonable to me, as long as it does not complicate things.

Ryan Ordway                          E-mail:   rordway at
Unix Systems Administrator             rordway at
OSU Libraries, Corvallis, OR 97370        Office: Valley Library #4657