more mirrormanager testing

archive-admin at mirrorservice.org archive-admin at mirrorservice.org
Thu Apr 5 19:52:34 UTC 2007

Ok I put in a cdir block in the host access as it could come from one of
nine ip's depending on which box really has the mirror on it... I am not
sure if thats going to work.

Also you probably want to check the iso country codes
http://www.iso.org/iso/en/prods-services/iso3166ma/02iso-3166-code-lists/list-en1.html
I notice entries in both cases and also for the UK which isnt a vaild
iso code 'GB is for the United Kingdom'... I guess UKRAINE wannted UK
though a guess the compromise was no one to have it as they seem to have
ended up with UA.

Thanks

Phill.

--
Archive Admin's at The UK Mirror Service
http://www.mirrorservice.org/