fedoraplanet.org - For fedora-related weblog

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 17 17:49:17 UTC 2007

On 4/17/07, Wilmer Jaramillo M. <wilmer at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 4/17/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Oh, if its already owned just set up a redirect.  We can transfer
> > ownership if you'd like?  Discuss with Thomas Chung what he'd like the
> > official site to be, he has some opinions on the subject.
>
> I haven't any problem, i should donate it, only i need that the
> community approval it.

Hi Wilmer,  I think the community *will* approve and appreciate if you
donate the domain to Fedora Project.  One of the reason, I've moved
Fedora Weekly News from fedoranews.org to fedoraproject.org is to
avoid such confusion.  We need to put all our efforts into a single
domain for better and unifying communication.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung