Meeting today

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 13:47:13 UTC 2007

After an initial trial yesterday we would like to use asterisk or
callweaver today for the meeting.  What does this mean?  Well....
Voices.  Part of this is to get us ready for the virtual fudcon coming
up.  Those wishing to participate must have at least a headset, a
microphone is also preferable.  Those without a mic can also just join
and mute themselves and listen.  We'll be recording the meeting so
interested parties can play it back later.

This just got setup so we're still working out the kinks, we may bale at
any moment and just do the standard #fedora-meeting (We will be in
#fedora-meeting for people to ask questions, especially for those
without mics but who are listening in)

If you are interested please go to #fedora-admin prior to the meeting
today and get setup so that we can make sure you aren't causing tons of
extra noise, feedback, etc.

Suggested clients:
kde - twinkle
gnome - ekiga
other - linphone

Any sip client should work though.  Let us know if you have any questions.

    -Mike