Features for Fedora Project PBX 1.0

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 7 22:11:37 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
>>> Testing has been going well, and people seem to like/want/need the
>>> service so I thought that we should nail down what features we want in
>>> the "Fedora Project PBX 1.0".  Here's a list based on what I'd like to
>>> see and what I've gathered from IRC/email/voice conferences.
>> Crazy idea:
>> Voice support for end users by other end users.
> I'm not going to say no to this, but I am going to say that if this is a
> service we are serious about offering, it will take $$.  Whereas the
> contributor only bridge can be made available now with our current
> resources.

It will take $$ as in we need to talk to Max Spevack and get more funds
or we need to make users pay for the service?

I forgot to mention this but this isn't my original idea. I talk to the
Blag maintainer long back and he is doing it already

Obviously for Fedora, it requires more resources to do this though.