Request for monotone

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Dec 14 02:45:43 UTC 2007

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:58:32 -0600
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> No kind of direct access is based on http.  It is very easy to set up
> its own TCP protocol server for anonymous-only access, or to have an
> "anonymous" ssh user.  (With the caveat of one shared database, as I
> explained earlier.)

This would be my only real concern then.  To be good upstreams we have
to allow for anon access to the code, so I would like to see a packaged
server to serve anon access.  But the rest of the answers seem to be
fair and it would be something of a boon to get elfutils out in the
open.

--
Jesse Keating