Infrastructure Design - Look & Feel

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Feb 15 22:05:55 UTC 2007

On Thursday 15 February 2007 15:48, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
Hi and welcome Máirín

> I heard that you folks are building a bunch of infrastructure
> applications and would like them to have a consistent look and feel, and
> I would be very interested in helping out in this effort. I have a
> couple of questions about the project:
>
> - How many applications are involved, and what's involved? Is there an
> exhaustive list somewhere with kind of a basic description of what each
> does?

right now we have nagios, cacti, ORTS, the accounts system soon also
packagedb, updates system (bohdi), build system (koji)  i think i covered
everything if not someone please shout
> - Which applications are highest priority to receive design/skinning work?

probably most important are ORTS and the accounts system  as they are the most
publicily visable pages.  everything is hosted under admin.fedoraproject.org

> Does this sound like a good plan?
Sounds good to me

--
Dennis Gilmore, RHCE