Infrastructure Design - Look & Feel

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Fri Feb 16 22:07:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 15:34 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >
> > Do you know who the best contacts for touching up the wiki would be?
>
> Fark it, if you've got stuff you want to do with the wiki, just let me
> know what you need.  If there's any push back I'll deal with it.  As far
> as I'm concerned, you are free to do as you will, just keep us in the
> loop with changes before they go live.  I can set you up with a test
> instance if you want to play around with it.

When we got the current design it came from an enterprising member of
the fedora community. At the risk of causing pain - maybe this is a
place where we could get some community involvement again.

Mairin,
 I like your design very much. Would you be willing to put your
ideas/mockups out for comment by some of the other artistically inclined
folks in the community to comment/improve/give accolades to you, etc?

-sv