git updated, gitweb setup

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Feb 21 22:50:00 UTC 2007

I spent a little bit of time today getting gitweb going for
git.fedoraproject.org since if people are using git, they almost
certainly want to have gitweb available.  In doing so, I needed to
update git on the server to 1.4.4.2 instead of the 1.3.3 that was
present before.  If anyone hears of any problems, shout.

I've also updated the instructions on setting up a git repository to
include the step for adding the repo to gitweb.  Should be pretty
straightforward (add a line to /var/www/html/gitweb/index)

Jeremy