reStructured Text now supported on the wiki

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Feb 26 02:57:42 UTC 2007

John Baer wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I am new to the infrastructure list. Most of my time of late has been
> spent in the art-team area. Mairin Duffy invited me to the list to
> assist with some of the projects she is working on.
>
> The Fedora wiki IMO is the best implementation of MoinMoin to be
> experienced. Great work! :)
>
> I am also running a version locally but I feel I am light years behind
> what you have accomplished.
>
> For example, I don't have this plug-in as well as many others.
>
> Is there a way I can catch up?

Our wiki, right now, is actually fairly standard.  Mostly configuration
options.  In reference to reStructuredText we just had to install
python-docutils and restart the wiki :-)  If you're interested in moin
specifically you're best bet is to get on irc.freenode.net and join
#fedora-admin or #moin.

    -Mike